We are simply good steel constructors, but also valuable advisors who would like to think along with you about steel construction and technical standards issues. D&C Engineering is a knowledge institute and author, chairman or committee member of various standards and guidelines. That is why we are at the forefront of current knowledge and developments in the market, and can assist you technically with new constructions, maintenance and reinforcement of steel structures. Since 1985, D&C Engineering has been strong in steel!
Come and join our course on 8 April 2021: Tankoperator
D&C Engineering is aware of its social responsibility and has drawn up a policy statement for this. We have set ourselves goals in the area of sustainability such as reducing the use of paper every year and separating waste.
CSR also means having an eye for your fellow people or organisations that can make good use of our support. That is why D&C annually sponsors various charities such as:
It goes without saying that our objectives also become clear in how we work. We strive to make the industry as safe as possible for the current generation of workers and to preserve the world for our posterity. We also constantly develop the knowledge and skills of our employees. D&C ENGINEERING is a training company and knowledge institute and constantly wants to be at the forefront of (international) knowledge. Our key words are integrity, respect, freedom.
D&C Engineering is ISO 9001, ISO 14001 en VCA* certified and all operational employees are in the possession of a valid VOL-VCA certificate.
Please contact for more information our director Judith de Jong.
D&C Engineering is proud of its long history:
- 1843 - Millmaker Kloos settles in Kinderdijk and starts a forge and shipyard.
- 1978 - ‘Hollandia’ takes over the company and the name changes in ‘Kloos Kinderdijk’.
- 1985 - Mercon Holding B.V. takes over Kloos Kinderdijk from Hollandia-Kloos N.V. and the company is divided. Jan de Jong takes over the engineering department and starts D&C Engineering B.V.
- 1997 - The name is changed in D&C Systems B.V. operating under the name D&C Engineering.
- 2004 - 100% management buy-out by Jan de Jong.
- 2012 - D&C becomes completely independent and settles in a new building: Nieuwland Parc 301-302 in Alblasserdam.
- 2015 - Judith de Jong takes over as director of D&C Engineering.
We currently have the following vacancies (click for more information about the position you are looking for):
In addition to interesting work, D&C Engineering also offers good primary and secondary employment conditions, such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days, pension scheme, collective insurance, etc. Our organization is constantly on the move, supporting further development initiatives. Fancy a new challenge at a company that is being asked for advice worldwide?
Send an e-mail with CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.